"The boarding experience (in Lord Adonis House) enhances young people’s life chances; improving their confidence, decision making, communication skills and sense of self-worth."
Welcome to Lord Adonis House - a home that is passionate about enriching the lives of its students. The reasons why people board here are many and varied but the common factor is to fulfil their dream and achieve success. The strong, extensive enrichment programme and weekend activities allow for an excellent holistic education. We have high expectations of our boarders and expect them to shine in all aspects of academic study. Our mantra is ‘work hard, play hard’ and our tracking systems ensure that we always know how our students are performing in The Academy. We have a compelling desire to ensure all our boarders succeed and know that the guidance and nurturing we provide are stepping stones to a happy, successful and secure future.
- To provide an outstanding boarding experience
- To offer an abundance of social, cultural and sporting activities
- To raise academic aspirations
- To prepare students for life after school
- To promote independence
- To create an environment for all boarders to become strong and active citizens.
Please note that all quotes used in the boarding section of our website come directly from the 2014/15 Ofsted report.