Supporting, developing and growing Primary School Sport in the London Borough of Hillingdon.
The Harefield Academy has worked with infant and primary schools in Hillingdon for the last 10 years and has had an impact on thousands of young peoples lives and improved the delivery of Physical Education and Sport.
Through many government policy changes and budget cuts we have stood our ground and continued to provide:
- High quality training for infant and primary school staff.
- PE and Sport lessons and after school clubs to students.
- Support for schools to understand and have knowledge of current curriculums and policies.
- Help for schools when applying for Kite Mark status and funding.
- A School Games Organiser to ensure schools follow competition pathways.
- Help and young leaders to run sports competitions and festivals.
Infant and Primary schools in Hillingdon have the opportunity to buy into packages provided by Sport Action + that provide varying combinations of the above as well as many bespoke components that are school specific.
We are currently working with the following schools:
- Harefield Infants
- Harefield Juniors
- Hillside Infants School
- Glebe Primary
- Holy Trinity
- Bourne Primary
- Whiteheath Junior
- Coteford Infants
Maintaining community links is crucial to supporting our schools. This is the same for disseminating the guidance from government related bodies. Below are local and national partners we work with to support our schools:
- Hillingdon Youth Cricket Alliance (Chance to Shine Cricket Charity)
- Association for PE (AfPE)
- Youth Sport Trust
- London Sport
- Hillingdon Council
- Middlesex CC
If your school is interested in working with Sport Action + please contact Lloyd Littlewood