POST 16 FOOTBALL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME
The Post 16 Football Development Programme is for 16-18 year old students who want to secure an excellent education whilst receiving high quality football coaching. Benefits for students on the programme include:
· Students train for two hours, 4 times a week with an ex-professional football player and qualified UEFA B Coach.
· Students have access to a fitness suite and strength and conditioning support.
· We have a physiotherapy unit on-site.
· Students have opportunities to play competitive matches each week in a range of leagues where this does not conflict with any existing club commitments.
· Graduates of the Post 16 Football Development Programme have successfully gone on to attend university, receive sports scholarships overseas and play semi-professional and even professional football.
· Students can be facilitated in either Level 3 BTEC Sport, a wide range of A-levels.
· The Programme is designed to replicate that of Academy training, providing an outstanding education while maintaining high performing training.
· Our teams play in a range of competitive leagues including British Colleges, English Schools, Tactic League and Middlesex at U18/U21. We also compete in the FA Youth Cup.
· Students are offered the opportunity to go on a well-structured football tour. Recent tours have included Holland and Spain.
Further information can be found on our website www.theharefieldacademy.org where you can also submit an online application form.