All students to be in signature wine red colour from Sept 2nd 2022
THA Wine Jumper
THA Wine Polo Shirt
Black Loose Fit Trousers
Black polished shoes
THA Navy shorts
THA Navy polo shirt
Black Tracksuit bottoms
To be fully prepared for learning, all students should carry the following in a suitable bag: Reading book
Pens (including red pen for student feedback)
- Jewellery must be inside clothing so that it cannot be seen. Only one pair of small, plain, stud earrings is allowed - no hoops of any size. No facial piercings are allowed. During PE lessons there should be no jewellery worn at all.
- If students arrive to The Academy in inappropriate footwear, regardless of reason, they will undertake their learning in RRR, or with a senior member of staff, and parents will be contacted to bring suitable footwear to school for them. They will no longer be provided with alternative footwear for the day.
- Only natural or black, plain sensible tights and white or black, plain socks are permitted.
- Skirts must be worn at an acceptable length and not rolled up - if this rule is not followed the student will be required to wear trousers.
- No coloured t-shirts are to be visible under shirts.
- Excessive make-up is not acceptable. Students wearing too much make up will be sent to Student Services so that it can be removed. No false eyelashes, minimal eyeliner, no lipstick or eye shadow. No false nails, tips or coloured nail varnish.
- No extreme colours or patterns shaved into hair will be acceptable.
- Bags should be big enough to fit an A4 size folder.
Your child will be given a lanyard and plastic wallet, in which they can keep their timetable for ease of reference. Students will receive these in their first week of school. Students are expected to have the lanyard ribbon and plastic wallet and any replacements can be sourced from Student Services at Reception for £2.