Black/Russet/Stone striped blazer
THA polo shirt
THA polo shirt or white shirt and tie, with the additional option of THA pink blouse
Ties – gold stripe
THA wine pleated skirt or trousers
Black formal leather or leather type school shoes are allowed. Coloured stitching, laces, are not permitted. Boots, trainers and canvas shoes are not acceptable as school shoes and must not be worn.
Navy polo shirt
Tracksuit bottoms - optional
¼ zip Tracksuit top - optional
Sports jacket - optional
Navy football socks
To be fully prepared for learning, all students should carry the following in a suitable bag at all times:
Pens (including red pen for student feedback)
Excessive make-up is not acceptable. Students wearing too much make-up will be sent to Student Services so that it can be removed. No false eyelashes, eye liner, lipstick or eyeshadow permitted. No false nails, tips or coloured nail varnish. No extreme colours or patterns shaved into hair.
- Outdoor coats must be removed in the building, however, blazers must be worn at all times.
- Jewellery must be inside clothing so that it cannot be seen. Only one pair of small, plain, stud earrings is allowed - no hoops of any size. No facial piercings are allowed. During PE lessons there should be no jewellery worn at all.
- If students arrive to The Academy in inappropriate footwear, regardless of reason they will be provided with alternative footwear for the day.
- Only natural or black, plain sensible tights and white or black, plain socks are permitted.
- Skirts must be worn at an acceptable length and not rolled up - if this rule is not followed the student will be required to wear trousers.
- No coloured t-shirts are to be visible under shirts.
- Excessive make-up is not acceptable. Students wearing too much make up will be sent to Student Services so that it can be removed. No false eyelashes, minimal eye liner, no lipstick or eye shadow. No false nails, tips or coloured nail varnish.
- No extreme colours or patterns shaved into hair will be acceptable.
- Bags should be big enough to fit an A4 size folder.